The top celebrity endorsed brands vary because these “stars” have their own personality that they often wish to be reflected in these green lights to buy such and such, say online marketing experts. In fact, the top celebrities are also the highest paid stars or entertainers because they make massive millions just for posing with a product. While there are many in the “Top Ten” celebrity list who pay it forward for charity causes, there are still an ever growing list of stars who put their faces, names and even reputations behind products.
The Top 10 Celebrity Endorsed Brands feature the following stars:
- Justin Bieber: Promotes teen suicide prevention and a line of clothing.
- Adele: Promotes spouse abuse prevention programs in her native London and a line of food products.
- Jerry Seinfeld: Promotes childhood education efforts and a unique clothing line.
- Mark Wahlberg: Promotes anti-bullying campaigns in schools and a family burger chain reality TV program.
- Ellen DeGeneres: Promotes a variety of gay rights causes and home furnishing and her personal fashion line.
- Rush Limbaugh: Promotes free speech efforts in the media and a line of natural food products.
- Dr. Phil McGraw: Promotes anti-spouse abuse programs and a line of self-help books and audio tapes.
- Lionel Messi: Promotes programs to bring sports to inner cities and a line of sports clothing.
- Ryan Seacrest: Promotes safe-sex programs in high schools and a line of clothing.
- Chris Rock: Promotes various black lives matter efforts and a line of shoes and clothing.
Top celebrities like select products that mirror their “brand”
It is no secret that celebrities stars such as J. K. Rowling, Coldplay, LeBron James, Sean Combs, Cristiano Ronaldo and others like to promote products or services that have a “human element” behind it. This human element translates to paying it forward in some charity way. For instance, Beyonce Knowles only backs products that do not harm the environment, while also promoting products that empower women through education, sports, the entertainment industry or even science. Beyonce states on her websites that she will only stand behind a product or service that “somehow makes the world a better place.”
Stars like to back products with a cause
The great thing about being a celebrity, say these stars when interviewed online or on TV, is the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those in need. There are many examples of this Top Ten celebrity list doing really “wonderful things” to help people, say online comments from those who have benefitted from the kindness of Hollywood stars and other celebrities. In fact, the act of helping one’s community is part and parcel of today’s American sports tradition per many stars spend their free time with children in hospitals or volunteering at schools. The best kept secret is most top 10 celebrities are doing good for others.
Overall, there are many LeBron James promotions online and on television today that present this top professional basketball player with other stars selling and trying to do the right thing.